Fundamentals for Early Childhood Professionals (45 hour course)
- Beyond the Fundamentals Modules (7 modules)
- Afterschool Essentials (9 month course)
- Basic Specialized Care (6 hour module)
- Medication Administration Training (face to face)
- Vermont Childcare Programs: Immunizations Documenting and Reporting (online)
- Strengthening Families (17 hours) ( password protected page for sponsors of this training)
Only Resource Development Specialists and other BFIS Sponsors may offer these trainings and access the forms and resources for these curricula on the BFIS Sponsor Page which is password protected. Instructors who teach them must be in the Instructor Registry.
These trainings meet specific requirements for the early childhood Career Ladder, and/or Afterschool Pathways and Credentials. The classes and modules are based on the Early Childhood and Afterschool Core Knowledge and Competencies.
Other coursework offered statewide, which can lead to a Credential or Certificate are: