There are Financial Resources that help you –
- get scholarships and grants to pay for college coursework and related expenses
- loans for college coursework, that you pay back
- pay application fees for a credential
Low cost options that help you –
- take training
- earn many college credits for the cost of one college credit or course
- pay less for a course by getting credit for what you already know
Each has different requirements such as working in regulated childcare, be a Vermonter, or meet income requirements.
Find all the Financial Resources.