Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education (Or Related Field)

Options for a Master Degree program in early childhood in Vermont include:

  • The University of Vermont: Master Degree in Early Childhood Special Education and in Educational Administration
  • Union Institute and University: Master Degree in Education and related fields
  • Goddard College: Master Degree in Education
  • Higher Education Collaborative through Lyndon State College. The collaborative includes the Vermont Agency of Education and the Vermont State Colleges. Courses are offered weekends and evenings across the state, and can lead to a Master Degree in Education with an Vermont Agency of Education licensure with endorsement in either early childhood or early childhood special education
  • Champlain College: Online Master Degree in Early Childhood Education with specializations in Teaching or Administration

There are many other options to achieve Master Degree, Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAG) or Doctorate outside of Vermont, including on-line degrees.

  • Graduate Schools across the United States
  • Test preparation for Graduate school or professional certificates
  • Always be sure the college or university is regionally or nationally accredited.